What is swine flu (H1N1)?
Swine flu is the virus it comes from pigs so it is also called pig flu. It was first originated in pigs then it called pig flu later it was turned into our basic language called swine flu. This flu is spreading mainly through air, cough, sneezing to the human. This swine flu symptoms has three categories there are influenza A, influenza B, influenza C. Influenza B is not affecting the human only it occurs to the pigs. Influenza A and influenza C some mutation process for occurring swine flu virus (H1N1) to the humans. In scientific word swine flu is also called quadruple re – servant. It means pigs affecting virus cells, birds affecting virus cells, human virus cells this three mixture of this viruses occurs to the pigs so it called swine flu.
Swine flu symptoms
In the winter and rainy season, it has common to occur a cough and cold to the humans at this time it difficult to identify the swine flu symptoms. But there are some symptoms we can observe the swine flu affected person like fever, high cough, and cold, throat infection, throat pain, stomach pain, vomiting, tiredness, headache, eyes, and nose turned into red and body pains these are the same symptoms that we can observe in swine flu effected person.
Symptoms of swine flu that we can observe in children
• Occurring vomiting
• Very hard to take respiration
• Water and some other drinks are not able to drink smoothly
• Changing the color of skin into purple or grey
• Difficult to talk
These swine flu symptoms that can observe in children parents need to consult the doctor immediately for the cure of swine flu disease.
Symptoms of swine flu that can observe in adults and aged people
• Regularly occurring vomiting
• A headache and stomach pain occurs
• The heavy temperature of fever occurs regularly
• Very hard to take respiration
• Chest pain
• A cough and cold occurs regularly
• Feeling depression
These swine flu symptoms that can observe in adults and aged persons at that time need to consult the doctor immediately for the cure of swine flu disease.
Swine flu virus raise some other diseases
The swine flu affected person have a chance to affect with other diseases like tuberculosis, sinus infection, pneumonia, ear related problems these are the diseases have a chance to attack the swine flu affected person. So we need to consult the doctor the doctor for the treatment immediately. These diseases are also called flu-related –complications. People who are suffering from asthma and heart attack if swine flu affects those people it is a very dangerous situation it leads to dead also.
High-risk persons have more chance to affect swine flu virus
There are some persons have more chance to affect swine flu virus there are children under 5 years, above 65 years old people , pregnant ladies, diabetes, asthma, heart diseases, lungs diseases, kidney related diseases, veins related diseases, endocrine diseases, liver diseases, HIV, those people who are suffering from those diseases there high-risk persons have more chance to affect swine flu virus.
Vaccines are available to permanent removal of swine flu virus
For swine flu virus there is a vaccine available for permanent cure of swine flu virus. It is available in injections and nasal sprays from children to aged people. It can be taken in prepaid for permanent cure of swine flu. This vaccine helps to improve the immunity power in the body to fight the swine flu virus.
Treatment of swine flu virus
Swine flu treatment is also the same as other flu treatments. In some cases, we can’t identify the swine flu symptoms. At that time don’t use any other antibiotics medicines because it restricts the immunity power to fight the virus. So we need to consult the particular doctor and the doctor prescribes antibiotics should be used.
There are some steps to avoid the swine flu virus
• At the time of cough/sneezing use tissue papers to avoid the germs spreading. Due to this, we can avoid the virus spreading from one person to another person.
• Don’t share the used tissue papers because it has a chance of spreading the virus to others. We need to dispose of those tissue paper to avoid the virus.
• People who use their hands to avoid the virus spreading at the time of a cough and sneezing. Those people must be washed there hands immediately for does not affect the virus to us.
• Maintain some distances to the flu affected persons because it has a chance to the virus spreading through the air also.
• Maintain bathrooms, kitchen, and our surroundings clearly.
• It is better to use the mask in public places to does not affect the virus because the virus spreads through air and person to person.
• Use hand sanitizers in public toilets.
These are the steps that should be followed swine flu virus does not affect us.
These are the steps, symptoms, treatment that was mentioned in this article. I hope this article helpful to us. So thanks for reading…..