Blue cheese is not for everyone as many cannot take the pungent smell of this cheese and it is also tested differently from other cheese. Though this cheese is high on calorie and fat, it has several benefits which help you to be healthy as well. so you are the top 10 blue cheese health benefits and facts that your body can drive from this cheese listed below.
10 surprising blue cheese health benefits
1. Reduces chances of osteoporosis
This is the first blue cheese health benefits has a high amount of calcium in it which helps in bone development and maintaining healthy bones. It, in turn, reduces the chances of having bone tissue and diseases like osteoporosis with related to bones.
2. Nutritional value in blue cheese
Cheese has high nutritional value and it contains various elements that have different functions in the human body. The process through which this cheese is produced is actually a very unique method and this is why it is filled with the goodness of vitamin K, B and there is an abundance of funguses of different nature which are present in this cheese.
3. Provides relief in teeth issues
Apart from having a good amount of calcium in the blue cheese this blue cheese, also helps in generating saliva inside the mouth and in turn that helps in reducing the effects of acid produced in the body and mouth which affects the tooth and cause the tooth decay.
4. Reduced Inflammation through blue cheese
This cheese has anti-inflammatory elements in it, and thus it helps in reducing any inflammation caused in the body. The dairy products also help in reducing the pain of rheumatoid arthritis and helps the patient with leg disease a lot.
5. Helps to build Muscles
The blue cheese health benefits that with all its protein help in the development of the muscles in the body. It also helps in retaining the muscular mass of the body is military strength to it. It helps in the construction of the tissues and also healing of the same in case they are injured or hurt.
6. Boost immunity power
In this blue cheese, they are a bacteria present name lactobacillus bacteria. This bacteria makes the cheese probiotic in nature this helps in creating a Wall of immunity around your body and also helps in boosting the immunity power when there is an attack from outside elements and germs.
7. Reduces IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome or IBS is a common problem in many people. Though dairy-related products are assumed to be causing a problem if a person has problems related to the digestive system, this cheese can all the IBS and also reduce constipation and other related issues. So it treated as one of the blue cheese health benefits.
8. Improves brain function
As neurological functioning is a thing that controls our body, it is highly essential to take care of the same. Blue cheese has vitamin B12 which helps in the high formation and better quality of red blood cells or RBC and also at a rate which is normal and this helps in the DNA synthesis. This, in turn, helps in better functioning of the neurological system and also restrict loss of weight and energy and keep you strong.
9. Detoxifying properties
Blue cheese is highly detoxifying in nature. It has various antioxidants in it namely, Roquefort which helps in inhabitation of enzymes produced for the breaking down of the food consumed for the benefit of the body. This also reduces the chances of diabetes and high blood pressure or hypertension.
10. Sharpen memory
It is best blue cheese health benefits as mentioned about it helps in better functioning of the neurons until it also happens and increases your memory as well by benefiting the brain cells.
Some fun facts about cheese
- There is more than 2000 variety of cheese available worldwide. Mozzarella is the favorite cheese around the world and the most consumed cheese also.
- Ancient Romans were the first people to turn cheese making into an art form.
- People of Greece are the largest consumers of cheese worldwide. An average person from Greece consumes 27.3 kg of cheese every year, about 3/4 of which is feta cheese.
- Pizza Hut is the largest cheese using fast food giant in the world. It uses approximately 300 million pounds of cheese annually, mostly in pizzas.
- Cheese is created employing a form of milk as well as cow, buffalo, goat, horse and even artiodactyl.
- One thick slice of cheddar cheese (28g) contains about 6.7g of protein. Which is similar to what get from a glass of milk. Approximately 10 pounds of milk is required to make one pound of cheese.
- Cheese is good for your teeth. Because it contains a rich amount of calcium which helps to put mineral back in your teeth. Cheese may prevent diabetes
- America produces the most amount of cheese in the world.
This is the top 10 surprising blue cheese health benefits of that you should follow you can get best results and see the fun facts of cheese in the above.